Kurt Angle not happy with WrestleMania


Former WWE Superstar and now TNA Superstar Kurt Angle is not happy with WrestleMania this year he posted numerous tweets on his twitter a/c during Randy Orton, Jack Swagger, Michael Cole and Jerry Lawler saying that they use his trademark finishing maneuvers in their matches.

The tweets are as follows:

"To WWE wrestlers, Don't use my Finish. Get more Creative. Hmmmm- Orton. Did I say that."

"I heard Orton had an Awesome match though. Ur welcome. Lol."

"I guess Swagger will use my Ankle Lock as well.Very creative. I'm the Best in the World. You Guys will never be Kurt Angle.can I get an AMEN."

"Kurt Angle will never die. TNA. WWE. I'm a leader. Not follower."

"Why would WWE use my finishes? Is it because I won't go back? R Orton- Angle Slam. M Cole- Ankle Lock? They have some nerve."

"Jerry Lawlor did it too. But He is a Legend. WWE really stuck it to Me.No Love lost. I'm glad that I helped Your biggest Event of the Year:)"


Do comment below and let us know what you think!

Total Pageviews

Twitter

Disclaimer

We do not host any of the videos here. We only provide links to videos/embed videos. Those videos come directly from third party video hosting sites such as Dailymotion, YouTube, Cloudy, Movreel, and various other third party video hosting sites. Contact those sites for any video removals.

This website is NOT hosting any of the videos you see. Therefore, we are not responsible for the accuracy, compliance, copyright, legality, decency, or any other aspect of the content of other linked sites. If you have any legal issues please contact the appropriate media file owners/host sites. These videos are publicly available and you can contact the appropriate sites for removal.