337.Jericho Clarifies about RVD,TNA,WrestleMania

- Chris Jericho was asked in a new interview on Fanhouse.com about his “shot” on Twitter a few weeks back against TNA and how they handled Rob Van Dam’s debut against Sting. Jericho said:

“I didn’t take a shot at it. It just baffled me that they would have that happen. Rob’s one of the biggest stars from the last 10 years of wrestling, and to have him come in and only get five seconds of crowd reaction before they cut it off, I just felt it was lunacy. I’m not taking a shot at anything, I think Rob’s great, I’m happy that TNA is on Monday night. I hope they become a huge success. It’s just better for me, and better for the business, and better for the fans. But doing things like that, it doesn’t help anybody. I don’t understand why they do the things they do sometimes. I don’t work there and it’s not my responsibility or my decisions. But like I said, I wish them nothing but the best of luck because I would love to see them do something and pop on the radar huge.”

Follow us on twitter:-http://twitter.com/shawnitch


Total Pageviews

Twitter

Disclaimer

We do not host any of the videos here. We only provide links to videos/embed videos. Those videos come directly from third party video hosting sites such as Dailymotion, YouTube, Cloudy, Movreel, and various other third party video hosting sites. Contact those sites for any video removals.

This website is NOT hosting any of the videos you see. Therefore, we are not responsible for the accuracy, compliance, copyright, legality, decency, or any other aspect of the content of other linked sites. If you have any legal issues please contact the appropriate media file owners/host sites. These videos are publicly available and you can contact the appropriate sites for removal.